Come Rent a Duffy Boat
Our boats are 21' long and fit a maximum of 10 adults comfortably. There are tables and cup holders, garbage can, cd player and sound system. There is no need to worry about rain or chilly weather because the boats can be completely enclosed and can be open for those beautiful
Seattle days as well! Plan on arriving 15 minutes before your reserved rental time to allow for check-in procedures.
*WINTER HOURS *
October 1st to March 30th
We are closed Monday,Tuesday, and Dec. 31st 2013- Jan. 16th 2014
We are open Wednesday - Friday 12pm-9pm
Saturday 11:00am until 9:00 pm
Sunday 12:00am until 8:00 pm
*SUMMER HOURS *
April 1st to September 30th open 7 days a week!
We are open Monday - Friday 12pm-9pm
Saturday 11:00am until 9:00 pm
Sunday 12pm until 8pm
- $99 per Hour - 2 hour minimum and 4 hour maximum (+ tax)
- New Years Eve and Day, Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day and Eve, and Easter Sunday
- The Electric Boat Co will be closed December 31st 2013 until January 16th 2014
Holiday rates apply for 4th of July,Valentines Day, and the Christmas ships
- ALL Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. If not made in this time the customer will be billed for the full amount. Please arrive 15 minutes before reserved rental time to allow for check-in procedures so you may be on the water for your full reservation as your rental begins at the reserved time. If you arrive 15 minutes or more late, you risk having your boat given to another customer. On multiple boat rentals a 50% deposit is required. 14 day notice of cancellation for multiple boats.
Make Your Reservations Now We will respond with a reservation confirmation as quickly as possible
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you make reservations?
R: Yes, you can make reservations via phone or email. A 24-hour cancellation policy in consideration of other customers.
Q: Are pets allowed?
R: No, we do ask that pets remain at home.
Q: How old do you have to be?
R: You must be 25 years or older to rent from The Electric Boat Company. A driver's license/passport will be taken. You must be willing to sign and initial all required waivers and acceptances. A credit card imprint is taken in the event the boat is damaged. A cell phone is required to communicate in the event of an emergency.
Q: Do you take checks?
R: No, Cash and all major credit cards are accepted.
Q: Do I need a reservation?
R: Highly recommended. Depending on availability, walk-ins are accepted.
Q: What are your hours of operation?
R: See hours of operation on top of page.
Q: How long can I rent a boat for?
R: We have a two hour minimum and a four hour maximum rental time.
Q: Can I bring food and beverage?
R: Yes, we have snack items, non-alcoholic drinks, and ice available at our shop to take along. You can also bring your own. We can also arrange for delivery of various items from local restaurants. In addition, there are a number of restaurants that are accessible from the water and are easy to tie up at. The boats are set up with two tables and drink holders. Coolers are available for rent or purchase. Catering for larger groups can be arranged through our event planner with advance notice.
Q: What about rain?
R: The Duffy 21' Cruisers can be fully enclosed and are equipped with heaters. Rain is not a factor!
Q: Are children allowed?
R: Of course, children absolutely love these boats and child life vests are available. We provide life jackets for infants on up.
Q: Are there bathrooms on board?
R: No. There are many spots along the way to stop for a bathroom break. These are pointed out on the map provided of the lake.